My friend Emily tagged me....so here ya go....
8 Things I am passionate about
1.The Gospel (Learning about and building a strong relationship with my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ)
2. My Husband Russell – love of my life
3. My children and their growing families
4. My Jackson – he has a piece of my heart in Colorado…
5. My extended family – Nothing like the love of great people who love you back
6. My friends – amazing people that are there for me (I hope they know I will always do the same)
7. Taking Pictures to document all that I am passionate about
8. Creative outlets like writing, scrapbooking, blogging, sewing, painting & Crafting
8 things I want to do before I die
1. Be in the temple with all of my children
2. Go to the Sacred Grove and church historical sites and temples
3. Travel – mostly the United States then to foreign countries
4. Get a few of my children’s books published that I have written
5. Have my home organized and repaired.
6. Have a finished yard to enjoy entertaining in
7. Have a large extended family cruise vacation
8. Retire from working outside my home
8 things I say a lot
2. I love you
3. thank you darlin’
4. Victress Bower School, this is Sheryl, can I help you?
5. How is Gramma’s Boy?
6. Gimme’ a hug
7. Do you need a tickle?
8. Whoo Hoo!
8 Books I have read as of lately
(had to get creative here, thanks for the inspiration Katie!)
2. The Ensign
3. The Peacegiver
4. Numbers (read to Jackson)
5. Shapes (read to Jackson)
6. Mary Englebrieght Nursery Rhymes (you guessed it...Jackson)
7. The Primary Handbook
8. Teachings of Gordon B. Hinckley
8 Movies I have watched
1. White Christmas
2. While You Were Sleeping
3. Calamity Jane
4. PS I Love you
5. Holiday Inn
6. You’ve Got Mail
7. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
8. Meet Me in St. Louis
8 Bloggers I tag
4. Stephanie (yes you!)
5. Joy (yes you!)
1 week ago