Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm Back Among the (Blog) Living!

I'M BACK!

To all of my blogging world friends...ready or not I am coming back to life! My computer was ill, it caught a virus, and kicked me off any internet connection that I tried. Of course as soon as your virus protection expires....you catch one. Maybe the anti-virus companies know that and send you some awful bug so you will be insecure without them.. who knows. This morning I have some baking to do for a work potluck, so I will be back this afternoon! Thanks for your love and concern and missing me!

12 comments:

Heidi said...

So you got the computer back? or did you do this from work? I hope your web cam is up soon too!

Kat said...

We had the same bug. We had to buy a whole new computer. It's been horrible! No blogging for a month was unreal. Glad to be back, and glad to see you back too.

Sundbergs said...

We did miss you. My computer did the exact same thing

Erin said...

Virues do stink!! Welcome back!!

Grammy Staffy said...

So glad to have you back. I missed you dear blog friend.

Sorry your computer got sick. I hope that it is all better now.

I send love and wishes for a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Shalece said...

Missed you!! I was wondering where you went! Glad you're back :)

Emily said...

I was wondering where you ran off too! I missed you and your updates!

Jana Howard said...

Yey!!! She's back!! Hooray Hooray!!!

Lauri said...

Welcome "home." Glad it was your computer, not you that was under the weather.

Christensen Family said...

That's sad about your computer. Glad to have you back.

Ashley said...

Yay! I was wondering what happened.

Caroline Haring said...

Good to see you back. I haven't posted in a week cuz I am having the same problem. Luckily Aaron's computer at the office works! Happy Thanksgiving!