Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gramma's Blog Bragging!

I know you probably have had enough of my Gramma blogging...BUT it is only the beginning!! The final count for this round of bubbas is in! READY? These are our 6 incredible babies!

My Jackson...my first grandchild love of my life....is turning 3 in April. Hilarious, observant, smart and adorable! Hard to believe, but he went for 2 years all by his little self...and now...he shares with his little sister Daphne.
Our Daphne...this little angel has a smile that lights up a room! She is 9 months now, and pulling herself up, and getting all over the place! Can you say ADORABLE and DELICIOUS?

Kennedy Layne...what a sweetheart! She has stolen mine! At 4 months old, she is smiling, babbling...giving us raspberries! She giggles when I snuggle in and kiss her little neck. Our fair haired blue eyed blonde. Love this little bubba!Warner this little man is so fun! With momma's big blue eyes and daddy's mouth and chin...he has his dad's layed back disposition. He loves looking around and his smiles are heart melting! Reminds me so much of his daddy! These little twins had their special blessing day on Sunday...
Petite, tiny little Hannah. This girl is coming into her own. This past week she started smiling and cooing up a storm. Tuesday night I sat and talked to her for about an hour with her sweet little responding grins, just want to eat this little cupcake!

And now for Prince Henry! He is soooo cute. I really neeeeed to get my hands on this boy...trying hard to get to that Missouri place! Mom and Dad both have a slight cleft chin, we were waiting to see if he got it...yup, there it is! He looks fair, and mom and dad say he is doing so well. Eating, sleeping...good job for a little week old adorable one!
So there you have it the latest about the greatest grandbabies EVER!! I know it is tough competition out there...but it is what it is!

11 comments:

Lisa Webb said...

I got to spend today with two of these cuties!! i love jackson and daphne!! I'm so glad they are friends to my babies!! love to see bragging grandmas! they're the best!!

Traci Elizabeth said...

You should be bragging! they are all so adorable!

Heidi said...

That was so fun to see and read!! what fun for you my momma! I just wish we were closer so you could have Wednesday or Thursday nights with the Shirley kids. One day, mom, one day!

Marie Rayner said...

Oh Sheryl, your grandkiddies are just so very precious and sweet! Brag on girl! Brag on!!

Christensen Family said...

What beautiful grandchildren. Amazing how fast they multiply. You are one amazing grandma!

Barbra said...

Brag Away!!!!
They are all BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Breana and Jordan Holmes said...

Well look at those babies, I think you have every reason to brag!

Grammy Staffy said...

Everyone is absolutely precious. What a blessed Grandma you are.
Congratulations for one and all.
Go ahead and brag Gramma.... that is a Grandma's job.

Rebecca said...

They are all so SWEET! Congratulations Grandma:)

Unknown said...

oh so cute!! Looking forward to meeting some of them this weekend!!

jeanine said...

They are all so adorable!!!