Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Patch in Corona, CA , USA!

Well hello Blogging world. I have now officially been released from my Calling as Stake Primary President. I am officially the CTR 7 teacher (LOVE IT!), and Program Coordinator. (When you are the Bishop's Wife, one calling is not enough...

It begins!
Here is the Gramma trying to get the babies to look at the camera...they are adorable...I look silly. Oh, well there are worse ones than this of me!
I arranged for my Corona grandbabies to meet me at the local Pumpkin patch...best layed plans for another venue...no go. So here we are. I can't believe how big they are! Warner and Hannah are 10 months old, and Kennedy is coming up on her 1 year old birthday next week. Amazing! I must say having my grandbabies born this last year, Daphne and Henry too!, has saved my heart and soul . The Lord knows huh?!!
These pictures were taken under the tent, so a silly orange glow from being surrounded by this mass collection of Fall Harvest ensued. Still....Adorable babes, none the less!!
I love seeing these two in the Daddy mode... my heart smiles.Outside for some more natural light.
So an hour at the Pumpking patch...good pictures, good lovin's good times. I LOVE MY FAMILY, I LOVE FALL!

15 comments:

Jan's Blog said...

You don't look silly. You look as adorable as all these precious babies...

Dejah said...

I love it! Such great pictures of some of your adorable grandchildren! What a fun day!

Heidi said...

that makes me happy and sad... Happy that all the corona babies got to see Gramma, and SAD, of course, because we missed it... CUTE pictures though. Miss you all! xoxo

Jenn said...

Family outings are the best! Looks like fun! We headed there tomorrow, cant wait!

Ashley said...

Hannah's hair is so dark! You must have so much fun with them.

everyday katie said...

My what cute grand kids you have! (Exactly what I would expect from your cute family!) HOw fun to have so many in one year!

And Primary...How lucky that primary is to have you. I know how happy I would be to have you for a teacher.

jeanine said...

Cute cute cute!

Breana and Jordan Holmes said...

That was such a good day to take pictures. They all look so cute!

Julia Holmes said...

That was a lot of fun! I too love the fall. I agree with Breana, they all look very cute!

Chrissie said...

Oh how I love these babies! Looks like a fun day, and it seems like the Corona pumpkin patch has really improved since I was going there as a kid :)

Stephanie said...

These are SOOOOOO cute!! I love the pictures in the pumpkin patch. Can't wait to get my hands on those babies and give them a big kiss!

Grammy Staffy said...

What precious pictures...of all of you...gramma included. Your family is so great...the love shows in every picture.

Hugs, Lura

Kris said...

CUTE BABIES AND SWEET GRANDMA.

Unknown said...

waht a fun day with gramma and her babies!

Karen said...

oh so cute! grandbabies are just wonderful and yours are great too!