Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Sara!

Our sister - in -law Sara turned 40! Phillip is a blessed man!!I made her a card "Forty isn't old" open...."if you're a tree!! I had to put a little joke in there, because she is the quintessential cool mom, gorgeous mom, decorator, talent up the wazoo with every facet of life...classy, okay...so the list goes on and on. LOVE HER!
Her daughter Emily (in the middle)
and our sister in law Kayla...(also amazing) put together a surprise birthday party, we were happy to be there to help her bring in her 40's...
Great friends Kendall & Michelle Anderson, Sara and Phillip's son Chad... their friends the Fardig's...Russell & I, the beautiful center pieces Emily put together...Mom & Dad Holmes, cuties Erin Anderson & our niece Kate.. Yummy decadent birthday cake...trick here, cake bought at Cheesecake Factory, brought to serve at Woodranch! Great night with great company, and great food!!

5 comments:

Kris said...

Whenever your family gets together it is a big party! Happy 4th of July

Grammy Staffy said...

Isn't it great to get together with family!!! And you have a wonderful family. Happy belated birthday to Sara. 40 does sound young to me.. and I'm not a tree..lol It have 2 girls who are over 40 now. How can that be when I am only 39????

Thanks for your sweet words of encouragement on my post today. You are dear to me. Your smile always warms my heart. You are the perfect "mother" of our ward.

Hugs, Lura

jeanine said...

Thanks for your vote of confidence with my new calling. I told my mom and my husband that if I'm good at this calling it will be because of the wonderful leaders I had as a youth! All of us in Corona Stake were blessed with amazing youth leaders! My mom and I were remembering the BATH girls just the other night!

Sara said...

I love you!

Unknown said...

How fun to get together with family!! I love it. I thought it was so funny that the Fardig's were on your post! I was in their Lake Elsinore Ward for a while when i was the YSA leader. He became bishop of that ward just after I got married. Thier oldest daughter is my little sissy's bff. What a small world. :)