Monday, May 26, 2008

Totally Bummed!

Just want to say, that I am bummed. I took the memory card out of my camera to take to Costco to develop on Saturday night. I changed my mind....cuz, hey, I can. I wanted to look at the pictures at home first. When I got home, my memory card was no longer where I put it. If anyone has seen my blue 2Gig memory card for my Sony........please send it home. My weekend in Vegas is on it, as well as mother's day, and my mom's birthday....I am sure you can see why I am sooooo very bummed!

7 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Oh no! How awful..... I'm totally bummed too just hearing about you losing all those pictures. I am sooo sorry. I surely hope that it will turn up. Did you go back to Costco and look around? Could it be in a pocket or in a corner of your purse? I know that you've looked all those places. I just had to put in my 2 cents worth. Good Luck!!!

Lauri said...

That is awful! I hate loosing pictures.

Heidi said...

OH NO! what happened to it? where did you last put it? I hope you find it.

Christensen Family said...

I'm so sorry. That is terrible. I hope that you find it!

Jenn said...

I hope you find it soon! I would be totally bummed too. Good Luck!

Lisa Webb said...

wow that is such a bummer! I hope you find it!

julie said...

that is the worst... best of luck! xo